OAT Destroyer Review?

ktton

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was thinking about buying the OAT Destroyer book but it is a little pricey ~200 on eBay. I don't know if it's worth it or not. Did anyone use the recent ones and what were your thoughts on it?

Members don't see this ad.

I purchased the 2016 OAT Destroyer Supreme with Organic Chemistry Odyssey set, which I found very helpful. I bought them new which cost $300 but I was able to obtain the OAT scores I desired which got me into the school of my choice. I would purchase them again if I were to have to go through the same process of preparing for the OAT. If you are interested I'm selling mine for $200. I worked out sample problems in notebooks so the books are still in great condition.

Hi ktton! I used the OAT Destroyer primarily to prepare for the OAT and I was able to get a 390 on my OAT, I would really recommend it! I'm selling my 2015 edition OAT Destroyer in pristine condition (no writing inside so it helps you figure it out for yourself) for $180 along with bonus review cards! Let me know if you're interested!