Not open for further replies.

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are delighted to participate again in SDN's annual Test Prep Week. We will be offering 3 OAT Destroyers to the winners. Good luck to all.

The OAT Destroyer encompasses a wide range of problems with detailed solutions that act as a teaching aid. The Biology section includes questions on plants, taxonomy, enzymes, evolution, embryology, biochemistry, genetics and more. The General Chemistry covers virtually every topic. Gas laws, stoichiometry, molecular geometry, acid-base, equilibria, kinetics, descriptive conceptual trends, electrochemistry, buffers, and more. The Organic chemistry details all the concepts needed to excel, including stereochemistry, SN1, SN2, E1, E2, Aldol, Wittig, Grignard, Claisen, Diels Alder, esterificatation, aromatcity, reaction drilling, nomenclature, and more. The Physics section includes vectors, energy, work, momentum, fluids, gravitation, circle motion, harmonic motion, electrostatics, circuits, magnetism, induction and optics, to name a few.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is the book based on the apporach of doing a lot of practice questions or does it also have a complete lesson for each topic then practice questions?

Also, how would you compare the difficulty of the practice questions in this book with the actual OAT?

Would there be an option/considering to receive either a Math Destroyer or Organic Chemistry Odyssey if one is to win this raffle?

This raffle is for the OAT Destroyer only which contains a separate book for the Physics section. These materials are the same we use with our students in our classroom setting and they obtain some of the highest scores in the country.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm definitely looking for a book like this to prepare for the OAT. However, I'm unclear about if this is a review of material for the exam (physics, orgo, etc.), or more information about the test itself (i.e., exam tips, strategies). Thanks!

Our review materials are preparation for the OAT. It does not contain any strategies. We tell our students if you know the materials and go in prepared you will Destroy the test. Taking the test without being adequately prepared is the biggest mistake I see students make. Do not rush to take the test.

Last edited:
What is the difference between the OAT and DAT destroyer other than one different section? Are the questions the same for the OC, GC, Bio?

Status
Not open for further replies.