Not open for further replies.

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We will be giving away 3 OAT Destroyers for test prep week 2009. Good luck to all!

OATdestroyerCover.jpg

The OAT Destroyer encompasses a wide range of problems with detailed solutions that act as a teaching aid. The Biology section includes questions on plants, taxonomy, enzymes, evolution, embryology, biochemistry, genetics and more. (325 problems with detailed solutions). The General Chemistry covers virtually every topic. Gas laws, stoichiometry, molecular geometry, acid-base, equilibria, kinetics, descriptive conceptual trends, electrochemistry, buffers, and more. (Over 210 problems and detailed solutions) The Organic chemistry details all the concepts needed to excel, including stereochemistry, SN1, SN2, E1, E2, Aldol, Wittig, Grignard, Claisen, Diels Alder, esterificatation, aromatcity, reaction drilling, nomenclature, and more. (Over 210 problems and detailed solutions).

The Physics OAT Destroyer section includes vectors, energy, work, momentum, fluids, gravitation, circle motion, harmonic motion, electrostatics, circuits, magnetism, induction and optics, to name a few.

Members don't see this ad.

Does the Destroyer include any reading comprehension material? Ones that help with the RC portion of the OAT, or any tips/ suggestions on doing well in that section?

I'm wondering if the Destroyer is supposed to be used to study (is there detailed solutions?) or as a week before-sample test sort of deal? How is it used most efficiently?

I'm wondering if the Destroyer is supposed to be used to study (is there detailed solutions?) or as a week before-sample test sort of deal? How is it used most efficiently?

The description says it comes with detailed solutions. Ive heard that its a good asset to have during the course of your study as a source of many practice problems.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does the Destroyer include any reading comprehension material? Ones that help with the RC portion of the OAT, or any tips/ suggestions on doing well in that section?

I do not think that they have the reading preparation portion but heard that the other portions are great

I LOVEDDDDD THE OAT DESTROYER! I improved my physics 100+ points!! Physics was the hardest section for me and I felt so comfortable taking the test. The explanations were simple and easy to understand. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.