NYCPM interview 2017?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello I want to know about the interview process at NYCPM what should I expect. I also want to ask another question I do not think My MCAT is competitive and I do not plan on going through all that hassle again I want to know if they make me a proposition will it be during the interview or by email example: You need to retake the MCAT and score better Or you need to do this so we can accept you, any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I want to know about the interview process at NYCPM what should I expect. I also want to ask another question I do not think My MCAT is competitive and I do not plan on going through all that hassle again I want to know if they make me a proposition will it be during the interview or by email example: You need to retake the MCAT and score better Or you need to do this so we can accept you, any thoughts?
Just address your MCAT in the interview. Its always best to address a red flag and just explain that you know its not a competitive score, the reason you may have scored low, what you learned, and that you hope the rest of your application and experiences can highlight your passion for podiatry and will be enough to receive an opportunity to attend.

First year at NYCPM. PM your questions if you have any. I got you!

Reactions: 1 users