NY MPJE - notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx2015-05

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm planning to take my NY MPJE in the summer.
Is anyone selling their notes (Dr. Cutie's)??
Please message me if you are :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for letting me know. Any tips on how to study? I failed my first attempt with a score of 70 :( i used uofb law review guide. I thought i did well on the exam:/

Thanks for letting me know. Any tips on how to study? I failed my first attempt with a score of 70 :( i used uofb law review guide. I thought i did well on the exam:/
I did alot of practice questions and if you remember the questions you have difficulty with I would review those topics as well. Make sure you understand core laws. I would recommend Dr, Cuties notes. I also used RX prep MPJE review. Both of them helped me pass. Just keep reviewing. You can definitely pass. Don't be discouraged, practice and review your notes and you should be fine.

I did alot of practice questions and if you remember the questions you have difficulty with I would review those topics as well. Make sure you understand core laws. I would recommend Dr, Cuties notes. I also used RX prep MPJE review. Both of them helped me pass. Just keep reviewing. You can definitely pass. Don't be discouraged, practice and review your notes and you should be fine.
Thank you,
Where did you get the practice questions from?