Nuclear Cardiology Board 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cardiology 2017

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just taken the Nuclear Cardiology Board. It's quite difficult!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If like last year, then tomorrow. But who knows. Do we get them by mail or via email?

The website says that results were mailed out (usps) on Friday.

I got mine today, did better than I expected. Percentage of correct answers to pass is Roughly around 78%

Congratulations! Do you know what percentages of correct questions to pass the exam?

http://www.cccvi.org/cbnc/content_150.cfm?navID=47

The passing score is based on an expected level of knowledge; it is not related to the distribution of scores obtained during a particular examination administration. Thus, in any given year, a candidate has the same chance of passing the examination whether the group taking the examination at that time tends to have high scores or low scores. In other words, each candidate is measured against a standard of knowledge, not against the performance of the other individuals taking the examination.

The CBNC examination test results is a PASS or FAIL decision. Examinees will receive a scaled score, ranging from 300 to 700. A scaled score of at least 555 is required to pass the CBNC examination.

Last edited: