NRMP SOAP Eligibility Email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cnn200

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the email today (Friday) at 10:56a CST.

What time did you guys get it?

Members don't see this ad.

Uh oh, everyone who matched got it at 10:55a CST. Sorry.

The time you get that email doesn't matter.

No lol it's browser issue I think. Some gotmit at 11 CST.

So u got it at 11:55EST. That's weird not sure of timings

Also did not receive it, but when I log into the NRMP website it says SOAP eligible

1157ET. I think the odd numbers mean you matched. MATCH has 5 letters. 5 is an odd number. SOAP is a 4 letter word...4 is an even number.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

Reactions: 14 users
The NRMP sent out a second email around 4:42p EST saying that there was a problem with the email service that they use to send SOAP eligibility emails, apparently it is different from the match week email and other SOAP emails. Would be pretty ironic if the same people didn't get that email too. Good luck guys!

Reactions: 1 user
The NRMP sent out a second email around 4:42p EST saying that there was a problem with the email service that they use to send SOAP eligibility emails, apparently it is different from the match week email and other SOAP emails. Would be pretty ironic if the same people didn't get that email too. Good luck guys!

what time did you get the first email?
i use gmail and got it at 10:56a

their second email means 'some' gmail servers were having issues...second email was sent via different server that all gmail users got it...first email was sent via server that will be used on Monday so many people will not get that email...

their second email means 'some' gmail servers were having issues...second email was sent via different server that all gmail users got it...first email was sent via server that will be used on Monday so many people will not get that email...
Just relax. You will be matched on Monday morning.

You can log in to the NRMP website to find out the results. You don't need to check your email.

You'd have to be sure he isn't serious. It's not really any less silly than the rest of these posts. Kinda like a Trump parody

Nah was just curious but NRMP clarified it in second email today. It was a gmail server issue, many with gmail got the first email like myself and others didn't; but NRMP clarified it

this is insane...so many got it and others did not..ones who got it the time varies....crazy

Uptown_JW_Bruh.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
It's John Wall, a basketball player. Its use is unfortunately needed too often.

It's use is necessary in roughly half the threads in the resident forums (and >90% of the pre med threads). I'm considering just making it a sticky for easy use.

Reactions: 3 users

I got that email. It came around the time that I called the NRMP to find out what the holdup was about. I finally got the actual eligibility email around 7 PM PST.

It's use is necessary in roughly half the threads in the resident forums (and >90% of the pre med threads). I'm considering just making it a sticky for easy use.

@DocEspana gave me a good idea where the Bruh would be more like a Bruh Hammer. Sorta like the ban hammer, but for threads instead of users. Once the bruh appears, thread over.