NPTE Study Buddy review course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mustpassnptexx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, has anyone here enrolled in NPTE Study Buddy review course of Ankit Shahi? I want to hear your reviews about the course because I'm planning to enroll.

Members don't see this ad.

hello, has anyone here enrolled in NPTE Study Buddy review course of Ankit Shahi? I want to hear your reviews about the course because I'm planning to enroll.
Hey did you end up taking this class? I'm looking at this now. $800 for a class seems extreme. Was it worth it?

Hey did you end up taking this class? I'm looking at this now. $800 for a class seems extreme. Was it worth it?

did anyone answer your question about this being worth it? I failed this month and I am so upset, re-taking in October. Let me know if you hear anything about the course.

did anyone answer your question about this being worth it? I failed this month and I am so upset, re-taking in October. Let me know if you hear anything about the course.
Sorry to hear about this, I'm in same position. No, I didn't get an answer. I am currently in NPTE Final Frontier now. So we shalll see how it goes.