NPTE 2017 Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AussieDPT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am an Australian DPT student who is due to graduate in July. Looking for some advice on the best texts or online courses to purchase to help guide my study for the NPTE. What would you all recommend? And where do you purchase these from? Any study tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I am an Australian DPT student who is due to graduate in July. Looking for some advice on the best texts or online courses to purchase to help guide my study for the NPTE. What would you all recommend? And where do you purchase these from? Any study tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
Hi,

I am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I offer personalized npte preparation course with live one-to-one classes through skype. This course is especially designed to clear basic concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and shortcomings. Its a wonderful course for multiple time repeaters, as I believe if you are unable to clear the exam in 1 or 2 attempts, then the same style of studying and same concepts are not going to help much, something has to be changed. If you want more information, you can message me through this medium.

Regards,
npte.prep

I can't say enough about NPTE Final Frontier. Dr. Singh is the absolute best, and Derek is so helpful with setting you up with everything. Dr. Singh has helped a lot of my classmates pass! There's a good mix of DPT students and foreign trained. Some have taken the NPTE a couple of times and failed, some are first time test takers. Go with NPTE Final Frontier, trust me!