Nova southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a rejection e-mail too:(:( all the best to those who are waiting...

Hi, congrats to all accepted students! ,,
I was wondering if anyone is looking for an apartment close to Nova,,
I have some friends who finished their med school and are moving out,, they had a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bath rooms within walking distance from nova,,
if anyone is interested please pm me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

Congrates to all who got accepted. I am preparing for interview in colorado. I am looking for foot pedal (dental turbine unit). If any one is intrested in selling it please PM me.

Thank you

i have nova bench test manual which include tooth prep and treatment planning exercises. it will help for bench exam preparation . if interested msg me:thumbup:

could you please send me the manual. I also need some info about the interview. I'd appreciate it

i have nova bench test manual which include tooth prep and treatment planning exercises. it will help for bench exam preparation . if interested msg me:thumbup:

Hi! Can you please send me the Nova bench test manual?? It would be of great help. Thank you lots!
[email protected]

guys do not waste your energy thinking about who what when and why students are accepted the reality is there are a lot of criteria and no one really knows unless you are sitting in the board of admissions...

This is my understanding though...Nova chooses students who they feel they will be able to teach for the next 3 yrs....hence the one on one interview, that is just a formality to see your communication skills and level of thinking, this is a professional course and that is very important....next someone with decent hand skills, hence the bench test...they do not care if you are amazing with the drill but just someone who does not butcher the tooth ...it is a 3 yr course and you will though alot in lab so your skills will keep improving ofcourse if you do not have any skills to begin with chances are you will get frustrated and leave the course, which means loss of a student for nova...

all you'll guys have done your part now let Nova do theirs..all i can say is last yr the 31 students who were accepted into the IDG program were called in a span of 2 months and different times, why they wait so long ...who knows?????

and toothangel do not be fooled, influence works wherever you are, but i can say majority get in with no influence so do not worry..

All the best guys
Hey I have receieved an email saying that I am an ''alternate" student for admission. How are my chances to get in?

Hey I have receieved an email saying that I am an ''alternate" student for admission. How are my chances to get in?
Hello my dear colleague,
As far as I understand you currently study at ıdg class in Nova. I have just completed ıdg application of Nova now I am waiting for an interview call. When will interview and bench test be? do u know are all candidatures called for the interview? Thanks

Hello my dear colleague,
As far as I understand you currently study at ıdg class in Nova. I have just completed ıdg application of Nova now I am waiting for an interview call. When will interview and bench test be? do u know are all candidatures called for the interview? Thanks
May I ask you where you found the application? When I look at their website all the deadlines go back to 2015. That is why I think they do not have any program for 2018!

May I ask you where you found the application? When I look at their website all the deadlines go back to 2015. That is why I think they do not have any program for 2018!
Hi Samantha, they have Idg program for t***8*
hi samanha you can use this link inorder to apply for the 2018 term:Nova Southeastern University

Hi Samantha, they have Idg program for t***8*

hi samanha you can use this link inorder to apply for the 2018 term:Nova Southeastern University
Thank you ego, so kind of you.
But I cannot find any information about the program. Everything is about the program cycle of 2015. But I guess the 2018 program will be the same.

Thank you ego, so kind of you.
But I cannot find any information about the program. Everything is about the program cycle of 2015. But I guess the 2018 program will be the same.
Exactly it is same. You are very welcome, if you have a further question please do not hesitate so It is an extremly complex process that ı have completed, good luck

Reactions: 1 user
guys anyone who has info and experience about the last interview and bench test process at nova can provide some info kindly

Reactions: 1 user
Hi
I am applying to Nova Southeastern University- IDGP.
I have a question about the application:
There is a question asking about the "Special Circumstances Explanation"
I would like to understand what they are exactly looking for an answer.

Thanks