Nova Southeastern University c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone interviewing now? I scheduled mine for April since I have to travel for it. Do you think it's too late? Can anyone give any more advice for the interview? I really want this!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interviewing now? I scheduled mine for April since I have to travel for it. Do you think it's too late? Can anyone give any more advice for the interview? I really want this!
the interview process is really chill. Its closed file so they are just looking at you for you. You interview alone with one or two staff members. Their questions are pretty standard nothing that you should already know!!! Best of luck!!

Hello future classmates, I have also been accepted to Nova- Ft Lauderdale. Anyone know of the best situation for living experience? I currently live with my parents near the school but I want to live on my own. Is it better to live on campus in the graduate homes or find an apartment nearby?

Does anyone know how long it take to here from Nova about interviews? I received a phone call saying that they received both of my applications and they forward it to admissions.

Does anyone know how long it take to here from Nova about interviews? I received a phone call saying that they received both of my applications and they forward it to admissions.
I received this call a week ago. Yesterday, I called asking about how long could be take the review process before the interview and they told me that a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Hello future classmates, I have also been accepted to Nova- Ft Lauderdale. Anyone know of the best situation for living experience? I currently live with my parents near the school but I want to live on my own. Is it better to live on campus in the graduate homes or find an apartment nearby?
Apartments for sure :). A few of my friends lived in the graduate homes for their 1st year, but it was so expensive they had to move out by the 2nd year.
PS: If you guys got any other questions, feel free to ask!

Reactions: 1 user
the interview process is really chill. Its closed file so they are just looking at you for you. You interview alone with one or two staff members. Their questions are pretty standard nothing that you should already know!!! Best of luck!!
Thank you so much!

I sent in my application along with the supplemental at the end of January, and got a call, I believe from someone named Jeff, last week about scheduling an interview. He said I should be receiving an e-mail to confirm my interview date but I haven't received one yet. Anyone else have this problem? Should I call or email to follow up? - just don't want to appear to be so pushy! lol

I sent in my application along with the supplemental at the end of January, and got a call, I believe from someone named Jeff, last week about scheduling an interview. He said I should be receiving an e-mail to confirm my interview date but I haven't received one yet. Anyone else have this problem? Should I call or email to follow up? - just don't want to appear to be so pushy! lol
Lol! I thought I was the only one. They called me last week with the same thing.
Check your email, I just got it a while ago. If not just wait a bit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! Got a phone call from Nova saying that I got accepted! :soexcited:
I really thought I screwed up the interview but I guess I did fine after all.

Yay! Got a phone call from Nova saying that I got accepted! :soexcited:
I really thought I screwed up the interview but I guess I did fine after all.
what was the interview like? mine is next monday. also how long did it take for a response after the interview?

what was the interview like? mine is next monday. also how long did it take for a response after the interview?
It was very laid-back. You interview with two interviewers, and they ask you very typical questions, just about anything you would encounter in a job interview and stuff. It lasts about 15 mins or so. You also have to speak one on one with someone (I was with Jeff) and they ask you about any discrepancies in your academic history (why you dropped a class, a low grade, etc) but it wasn't bad at all! The rest of the day you spend on a tour and learning about the program and what it has to offer. I got a phone call about 7-10 days later with my acceptance. Best of luck!

The interview wasn't too bad. You'll have two interviewers. One will not know anything about you while another person will have your file (to clarify certain stuff in your application and fact check you during the interview). After that, another person will check if you have any classes you have to take before the fall and to explain why you failed or withdrew from any of your classes.
NOVA gave us a response a week later.

It was very laid-back. You interview with two interviewers, and they ask you very typical questions, just about anything you would encounter in a job interview and stuff. It lasts about 15 mins or so. You also have to speak one on one with someone (I was with Jeff) and they ask you about any discrepancies in your academic history (why you dropped a class, a low grade, etc) but it wasn't bad at all! The rest of the day you spend on a tour and learning about the program and what it has to offer. I got a phone call about 7-10 days later with my acceptance. Best of luck!
Thank you!

The interview wasn't too bad. You'll have two interviewers. One will not know anything about you while another person will have your file (to clarify certain stuff in your application and fact check you during the interview). After that, another person will check if you have any classes you have to take before the fall and to explain why you failed or withdrew from any of your classes.
NOVA gave us a response a week later.
Thank you!

I have my interview with Nova on Monday and my pharmcas calculated GPA 3.96 is but my PCAT 53 ( i did well in bio and chem)..what do you think my chances are for acceptance.

Last edited:
I have my interview with Nova on Monday and my pharmcas calculated GPA is 3.96 but my PCAT is 53% ( i did well in bio and chem)..what do you think my chances are for acceptance.

Do well in the interview and I'm sure you'll be fine. If you want, send me a pm and I'll give you mine. Much less impressive than your stats lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have my interview with Nova on Monday and my pharmcas calculated GPA is 3.96 but my PCAT is 53% ( i did well in bio and chem)..what do you think my chances are for acceptance.
Well as long as you pass the interview with flying colors, your chances are looking good ;)

Anyone that still waiting for the interview on Puerto Rico campus? The anxiety is terrible! I called to request status but they told me that they're in the process of interview yet.

Got THE call from Nova Ft. Lauderdale!!! So exciting! If anyone is looking for a housemate, please let me know!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations! How long did it take for you to hear back?
Hey! It took almost a week. My interview was last Wednesday and Jeff told us we should be hearing from them at the latest on Wednesday (tomorrow).

Got THE call from Nova Ft. Lauderdale!!! So exciting! If anyone is looking for a housemate, please let me know!
Btw, I'm looking for a woman roommate. If anyone is still looking, please let me know.

Hey guys,

My name is Jen, I'm a P4 from NSU's Palm Beach campus (c/o 2017). I know the PCATs and other things may have changed since I applied, but if you guys have any questions about the pharmacy curriculum or the campuses, what classes are like, the interview process... or anything else really, feel free to message me!
Hi Jenifer, Iam going to apply for Nova this year. Can you give me some advice and interview process as well as stat please. Thank you