Nova Southeastern University c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catrx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!!

Starting a thread for NSU since there hasn't been one made for class of 2021 yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys!!

Starting a thread for NSU since there hasn't been one made for class of 2021 yet!
Hi! Thanks for making this. Do you know when the invitations for interviews start?

Hi! Thanks for making this. Do you know when the invitations for interviews start?

Hey! I was emailing Jennifer and she said they started reviewing for early decision and we should be called or emailed by October 10th lol The waiting is killing me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I was emailing Jennifer and she said they started reviewing for early decision and we should be called or emailed by October 10th lol The waiting is killing me!
October 10th...: is a LONG TIME lol. I've been having anxiety all month!

October 10th...: is a LONG TIME lol. I've been having anxiety all month!

Ahhhhh I knowwwww!! But on the bright side it could be any week day now... haha hopefully they don't wait until like a few days before October 10th lol I check my email 50 times during the day! lol

Ahhhhh I knowwwww!! But on the bright side it could be any week day now... haha hopefully they don't wait until like a few days before October 10th lol I check my email 50 times during the day! lol
I'm praying for the both of us!

I'm praying for the both of us!

We got this girl!! I got an email today for an interview (the link they sent is bad and they said they were gonna fix the interview appointment link by tomorrow)!!! So keep a look out in your email!

Last edited:
We got this girl!! I got an email today for an interview (the link they sent is bad and they said they were gonna fix the interview appointment link by tomorrow)!!! So keep a look out in your email!
I got the email too! I got sent two invalid links lol

I got the email too! I got sent two invalid links lol

Congrats!! Yeah haha Jennifer said that they sent it wrong twice lol but they're sending the right one by tomorrow!

Congratulations to you both. I'll be patiently waiting and hoping tomorrow I get one!!

Hi Guys, Im currently in the process of applying to Nova and it is definitley one of my top favored schools to attend. Can someone who got an invite for an interview give me there states (gpa, pcat scores etc..) just so I can compare myself. Im very nervous lol thanks!

Hi Guys, Im currently in the process of applying to Nova and it is definitley one of my top favored schools to attend. Can someone who got an invite for an interview give me there states (gpa, pcat scores etc..) just so I can compare myself. Im very nervous lol thanks!

I messaged you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview email on August 24th!

Message me I'll let you know!

Hey guys! Congrats to those of you who got accepted! Would anyone be willing to message me and let me know your stats?

I'm scheduled for November 30th:)
Don't sweat it, the interview is very relaxed!

You will be interviewed by two people and it is closed file. They want to know you and get to see if you and the school will be a fit.

It was a great experience and hopefully we will be future classmates! Good luck!

I have an interview Monday at the gardens campus!! I'm so excited!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys,

My name is Jen, I'm a P4 from NSU's Palm Beach campus (c/o 2017). I know the PCATs and other things may have changed since I applied, but if you guys have any questions about the pharmacy curriculum or the campuses, what classes are like, the interview process... or anything else really, feel free to message me!

Hey guys,

My name is Jen, I'm a P4 from NSU's Palm Beach campus (c/o 2017). I know the PCATs and other things may have changed since I applied, but if you guys have any questions about the pharmacy curriculum or the campuses, what classes are like, the interview process... or anything else really, feel free to message me!
I have an interview tomorrow morning. Any tips??

Hey guys I just received an email for the supplemental app. Does anyone mind letting me know how long there brief summary was?

I have an interview tomorrow morning. Any tips??
Sorry, I didn't see your message in time! >_< I'm sure you did well.

But for everyone else: It depends on where you interview; the palm beach campus is very laid back, so just relax. I think Dr. Varela is still doing student interviews there and he likes to joke around a lot. My classmates who all interviewed at PB said it was an easy interview.

I interviewed at the main campus, so I think they rotate through professors who interview incoming students. I can't remember who interviewed me (I think it was Dr. Finkel and someone else) but Nova was my absolute worst interview. They did the good cop/bad cop thing with me and nitpicked over EVERY single grade below like... a B in my transcript for undergrad. But don't make excuses; I didn't have the best GPA in college and I owned up to it and told them I was ready to take my education more seriously. I think Nova was the only school that made me feel like absolute crap after my interview... but I still got in.

So no worries guys... they pretty much accept everybody lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Girl! I'm so proud of you!!
Hey do you mind messaging me your stat pcat gpa..etc? Im so nervous of completing the application and i will be applying after new years. How was the interview?

Hey do you mind messaging me your stat pcat gpa..etc? Im so nervous of completing the application and i will be applying after new years. How was the interview?

3.1 Gpa
72 Pcat
2 pharmacist letter of Rec
1 professor
1.5 experience in pharmacy tech

I am not the smartest cookie, but I got in! :)

I wish you the best of luck everyone! Message me if you have any questions.

3.1 Gpa
72 Pcat
2 pharmacist letter of Rec
1 professor
1.5 experience in pharmacy tech

I am not the smartest cookie, but I got in! :)

I wish you the best of luck everyone! Message me if you have any questions.
Omg congrats! Im so nervous! How was the interview process? And what campus did you pick?

Omg congrats! Im so nervous! How was the interview process? And what campus did you pick?

It was super nice I kind of explained it in earlier post, and ft lauderdale. Thank you and good luck!!!

Hey pre-dental peeps! I have an interview at Nova on Jan 26, 2017. Clearly i missed the first batch of interviews (sad) but i was excited to receive the interview invitation.

Anyone else interviewing this day? Tips? Advice? Anything? Something? Plz!
:confused:o_O:xf:

This thread is for pre-pharmacy people btw

Accepted! (Fort Lauderdale) Anyone know if the facebook group has opened up yet?

Hey guys, I have an interview coming up in a couple of weeks.. Anyone remember some of the questions they ask ?

Hey guys, I got called on Thursday to set up an interview for the Palm Beach Gardens campus! I was told that i'd receive the email invite sometime next week, to interview sometime in January/February. Can anyone tell me what their turnaround time is for decisions?

Can anyone tell me what their turnaround time is for decisions?

Congratulations first of all, my turn around time was about 1 week after interview.

Did anyone else get accepted to the Palm beach gardens campus?? I'd love to meet some of my future classmates!

Congratulations first of all, my turn around time was about 1 week after interview.

Did anyone else get accepted to the Palm beach gardens campus?? I'd love to meet some of my future classmates!

Thank you! My interview is this Thursday, super excited but also nervous. Is the interview closed or open file? Hopefully I'll be your classmate!

Thank you! My interview is this Thursday, super excited but also nervous. Is the interview closed or open file? Hopefully I'll be your classmate!

Mine was a closed file. Just relax and answer every question they might have. Keep eye contact! One of the interviewers might be nice and seem to like all your answers where as the other may make you think your answers are terrible. Just be you.

Hey!!! i had my interview back in December at FL. They called me and said the admissions board wanted to see my fall grades! I am suppose to hear back from them today, SO NERVOUS!!! I dont know if ill get in :(

One of the interviewers might be nice and seem to like all your answers where as the other may make you think your answers are terrible. Just be you.
Yeah, I felt like one interviewers wasn't happy with my answers at all lol. Maybe it's to test how well you handle stress? Idk! I'm told that I should have a decision next week though.