Notre Dame of Maryland University SOP (C/O 2021)/(2017 applicants)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How is everyone taking out loans? Do you know how it works?

Members don't see this ad.

You accept it on student loans.gov by signing the promissory note and doing the entrance quiz.
I want to make sure that I have done everything financially for this upcoming school year. I have to
*Sign the promissory Note
*Entrance Counceling
*Proof of health insurance If I have it
*Apply for Grad Plus loan

Is that all?

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to make sure that I have done everything financially for this upcoming school year. I have to
*Sign the promissory Note
*Entrance Counceling
*Proof of health insurance If I have it
*Apply for Grad Plus loan

Is that all?
Yes and if you have questions call the financial aid department and they will walk you through.

Are most students living on or off campus first year? Also, for Doyle Hall how are rooms set up? Are guys and girls neighbors or is it sectioned off?

Are most students living on or off campus first year? Also, for Doyle Hall how are rooms set up? Are guys and girls neighbors or is it sectioned off?

I'm living on campus and from the photo tour it seems like it's a single room that leads out to the hallway. It is a coed dorm Ive been told. I'm not sure if it is sectioned off or how the bathroom situation is.

Hey I was wondering for those of you who are bringing Mac laptops - which kind do you use and with how much GB? I just want to be sure I'm getting a laptop that's reliable for the most part.