North Carolina Law Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InYourHead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
REDACTED

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Read the ethics code once or twice. Read the state law 3-4x. Show up sober if you feel like it, but you'll be fine either way.

Reactions: 2 users
I didn't find the psych jurisprudence law particularly difficult. Aside from reviewing for the EPPP ethic section, I glanced over the NC laws a little to get an idea of any relevant differences (been a few years so I apologize I can't be more specific) and then took it. Passed without problem. Don't spend a lot of time worrying about it. Unless its changed, I believe you had to get 43 correct?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
In general the best way to prepare for a jurisprudence exam is to wake up early the day before, beat your head against a hard surface for a few hours, print out the state law, physically run around it 8 times while banging a pot and Pan while yelling "Oklahoma", watch Paul Blart mall cop 8 times, and then engage in whatever amount of heavy drinking that will produce an incredible hangover but not so much that you're still drunk. Not looking up the testing location until 30 minutes before the exam might also increase your test score.

In general the best way to prepare for a jurisprudence exam is to wake up early the day before, beat your head against a hard surface for a few hours, print out the state law, physically run around it 8 times while banging a pot and Pan while yelling "Oklahoma", watch Paul Blart mall cop 8 times, and then engage in whatever amount of heavy drinking that will produce an incredible hangover but not so much that you're still drunk. Not looking up the testing location until 30 minutes before the exam might also increase your test score.

Sounds about right. I spent more time trying to find the testing center (15 minutes) than I did studying for my jurisprudence exam.