NIH irta Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JPronoun

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have recently accepted a position in Bethesda, Maryland working at the NIH. I am going to be part of the IRTA program and I was looking for a roommate/roommates to live with during my time. I start the last week of August so finding a place to live before that time will be ideal. Anyone interested in looking for a place with me, or have a place and need a roommate, feel free to message me and we can get to know each other and see if we would be a good fit.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,
I have recently accepted a position in Bethesda, Maryland working at the NIH. I am going to be part of the IRTA program and I was looking for a roommate/roommates to live with during my time. I start the last week of August so finding a place to live before that time will be ideal. Anyone interested in looking for a place with me, or have a place and need a roommate, feel free to message me and we can get to know each other and see if we would be a good fit.

Hey! I'm looking for a place to move into on August 1st, and I am also beginning mid- to late August. PM me if you're interested!