NHSC approved schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sasevan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a Nat'l Health Services Corp list of MD/DO schools approved for scholarships?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

sasevan said:
Does anyone know if there's a Nat'l Health Services Corp list of MD/DO schools approved for scholarships?
Thanks.

At the moment, I'm having trouble accessing the NHSC website--or I would provide you with the exact link; so try this:

Go to the NHSC website (nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov) and navigate to the document titled "Scholarship Program Applicant Information Bulletin" for 2006. Table B has the school listings. Section 1 is a list of MD schools. Section 2 is a list of DO schools. If the school is on this list, it's approved for the year you're applying.

By the way, I haven't seen Moulin Rouge (movie or play), but I first heard the quote in your signature from a song first sung by Nat King Cole called "Nature Boy". Is the song sung in the movie, or is the line just quoted in dialogue? Just curious.

BostonDO said:
At the moment, I'm having trouble accessing the NHSC website--or I would provide you with the exact link; so try this:

Go to the NHSC website (nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov) and navigate to the document titled "Scholarship Program Applicant Information Bulletin" for 2006. Table B has the school listings. Section 1 is a list of MD schools. Section 2 is a list of DO schools. If the school is on this list, it's approved for the year you're applying.

By the way, I haven't seen Moulin Rouge (movie or play), but I first heard the quote in your signature from a song first sung by Nat King Cole called "Nature Boy". Is the song sung in the movie, or is the line just quoted in dialogue? Just curious.

Hi BostonDO,
Thanks for the info; exactly what I was looking for.
Peace. :)

P.S. Its quoted by Toulouse-Lautrec (aka John Leguizamo) :laugh: . Awesome fim on many levels (BTW, so was "Brokeback Mountain").