Next step full length 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TRussell74

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Has I just recently took next steps full length exams. On exam 4 my score dropped to 498, compared to my score of 503 on test 3. Did anyone have a similar experience? How do next steps full lengths compare to the real MCAT? I am aiming for a 505 at least.

Members don't see this ad.

There have been mixed reviews about whether or not the NS exams are inflated or deflated. Focus on percentage correct rather than raw score. I just bought the first 4 NS exams and I'm planning on taking the third one this weekend. How did you do for # correct/ 59? I'm aiming for 505+ on the real thing but I ideally want to be getting approx 40+/59 on the practice exams

There have been mixed reviews about whether or not the NS exams are inflated or deflated. Focus on percentage correct rather than raw score. I just bought the first 4 NS exams and I'm planning on taking the third one this weekend. How did you do for # correct/ 59? I'm aiming for 505+ on the real thing but I ideally want to be getting approx 40+/59 on the practice exams

Members don't see this ad :)
23/30/32/31. I just took test 5 and got a 504. That one was 33/39/27/39. I do not think next step is deflated because they grade on a percentile like aamc and people usually do better on the real mcat than NS FLs.

23/30/32/31. I just took test 5 and got a 504. That one was 33/39/27/39. I do not think next step is deflated because they grade on a percentile like aamc and people usually do better on the real mcat than NS FLs.

No way of knowing. Have you taken any other practice tests? How'd those go?