New York Compounding Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evani01

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to take a good review course for the compounding lab? I'm a PA resident and just found out I need to get dual licensure in NY and I am lost at how to prepare for this. I ordered Dr. Cutie's notes offline and am still waiting on them, but I would like to take a course since PA does not stress compounding at all. Any insight is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any of the materials needed for NY compounding exam? Who or what course is needed?

Does anyone know where to take a good review course for the compounding lab? I'm a PA resident and just found out I need to get dual licensure in NY and I am lost at how to prepare for this. I ordered Dr. Cutie's notes offline and am still waiting on them, but I would like to take a course since PA does not stress compounding at all. Any insight is much appreciated!

Hey! I'm moving to NYS soon from HI and I'm wondering, how did you order the notes online? Would you happen to want to share it or any other resources you have? Thanks so much!