New Threads Discussing AAMC Questions Will Be CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gettheleadout

MD
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to neglect of the guidelines post in this thread atop this forum, I will be personally enforcing the requirement that discussions of AAMC FL questions occur only in the designated discussion threads.

ANY new thread posted regarding AAMC practice exam material will be immediately closed.

This applies to all threads submitted from this point on.

Any thread posted with a reference to AAMC FL material in the thread title will be deleted.

IF YOU FIND THAT A NEW THREAD REFERS TO AAMC FL MATERIAL AND DOES NOT SPECIFY THIS IN THE THREAD TITLE - PLEASE REPORT THE THREAD USING THE "REPORT POST" ICON IN THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE POST AREA.

Discuss AAMC FL material in these threads:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Would you make a place to put questions from AAMC's Official Guide to the MCAT? There are practice questions in that book. (And I have questions about one.)

Or can we post those in the regular Q&A area?

Thanks in advance!

Would you make a place to put questions from AAMC's Official Guide to the MCAT? There are practice questions in that book. (And I have questions about one.)

Or can we post those in the regular Q&A area?

Thanks in advance!

You can go ahead and make a collective thread for those and start it with yours if you want!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I was wondering, can we make an official thread to discuss the questions on the AAMC Sample Test for the 2015 MCAT? It seems like there are threads for all other FLs, so maybe there can be an official one for this as well as long as we don't break any rules? There are some really tricky questions on there that could probably benefit a lot of us to discuss.

Anyway, I'm newly back to SDN (used to browse occasionally awhile back) now that I'm registered for the MCAT, so if I'm missing anything or suggesting something that is out of bounds, I apologize. I just am really stuck on one of the Qs from the Sample Test, and the explanation doesn't seem to match anything else I was able to find online or in prep books, so really lost!

Reactions: 3 users
Can anyone clarify the relationship between cranial nerves (LMN) and corticobulbar tract (UMN). Does the nerve start in the cortex as the corticobulbar tract then travel down to the face and neck and is then called the cranial nerves?

Thank you

can we please have a thread on the AAMC sample test and new practice test? it seems silly that these do not exist while the 1st post has links to threads for exams that are over 15 years old and largely irrelevant to the new exam. Thanks mods

can we please have a thread on the AAMC sample test and new practice test? it seems silly that these do not exist while the 1st post has links to threads for exams that are over 15 years old and largely irrelevant to the new exam. Thanks mods
Yes, it would be nice to have a new official thread for the new test. Also, I suggest a thread for the Qpacks too.