New Palliative Care iOS Fast Facts Reference Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Osteopathically

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just released a free iOS palliative care reference application and wanted to spread the word.

The application uses the EPERC Fast Facts database (http://www.eperc.mcw.edu/EPERC/FastFactsandConcepts) which is a really cool site with excellent quick reference articles on palliative care/end of life subjects. The articles are great primers for anyone doing a palliative care rotation or for clinical practice.

We are really excited to be releasing this iOS version - it lets you utilize and search the entire Fast Facts library without the need of an internet connection. You can also email individual fast fact articles out to your team with a click of a button.

My team has been really fortunate to be in collaboration with the editorial board at Fast Facts to make this project a reality. There are still many things that we would like to add to the application (including an Android version) and encourage any feedback that you might have!

The app can be downloaded at: bit.ly/getfastfacts

OR you can search palliative on the App Store - at the moment the application is the third listing for iPhones and the first listing for iPads.

Thanks and, if anyone has any questions about the app or Palliative care in general, please let me know. I am going to be an incoming fellow in July and would be more than happy to speak to you about the application process, interviews, etc.

Cheers!

Mark

Members don't see this ad.