Neurosurgery Board Reviews 2017-2018 and Neurosurgery CME 2017-2018 | CMEList.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Neurosurgery Board Reviews 2017-2018 and Neurosurgery CME 2017-2018 | CMEList.com
Prepare for Board Certification in Neurosurgery by viewing the excellent Neurosurgery Board Reviews linked from CMEList.com. Sharpen your skills in Neurosurgery by studying a Neurosurgery CME program from CMEList.com.

Comprehensive Neurosurgery Reviews

CMEinfo Insider Neurosurgery.
Become a CMEinfo Insider Neurosurgery Charter Member.
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...Unlimited.
CME Credits Awarded by...Oakstone;
Cost...........One Year Membership: $1799 with $1000 Amazon Gift Card;
Two Year Membership: $2999 with $1500 Amazon Gift Card.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures delivered by online video.
Target Audience...Neurosurgeons.
Educational material continuously updated.

Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Neurosurgery gives you instant access to CMEInfo's entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 Credits all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.

Neurosurgery CME Online Bundle with $500 Amazon Gift Card
Comprehensive Review - Journal Summaries
CME Credit Hours...Up to 91.5.
CME Credits Awarded by...Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost...........$1695.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures and Journal Summaries.
Target Audience...Neurosurgery.

The Neurosurgery CME Online Bundle with $500 Amazon Gift Card features:
• From CMEinfo - Comprehensive Review of Neurosurgery with lectures in 36 neurosurgical subspecialty areas
• From Practical Reviews - A one-year subscription to Practical Reviews Neurosurgery
• A $500 Amazon.com gift card
Topics include:
Intracranial Aneurysms, Extracranial Carotid Artery Disease, Skull and Facial Fractures, Concussion and Head Injury in Sports, Posterior Fossa Tumors of Childhood, Malignant Gliomas, Radiosurgery for Brain Tumors, Cervical Spine Trauma, Entrapment Neuropathies, Spinal Cord Tumor Management and many others.

Neurosurgery - A Comprehensive Review: The Oakstone Institute Specialty Review
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Neurosurgery CME Credit Hours...35.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Institute.
Cost...........Varies from $1195 to $1695 depending on which formats you choose.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Formats...Streaming Video, Video DVD, Video MP4, Audio CD, Audio MP3 DVD.
Target Audience...NEUROSURGERY.
Educational material last updated...June 15, 2016.
Expiration of CME credit...June 15, 2019.

Topics covered by Neurosurgery - A Comprehensive Review include:
Ischemic and Hemorrhagic Stroke, Intracranial Aneurysms, Craniocerebral Trauma, Decompressive Craniectomy, Disc Herniations, Acute Nerve Injury, Metastatic Brain Tumors, Meningiomas, Spinal Cord Tumors, Hydrocephalus and many others.
Neurosurgery - A Comprehensive Review will help you to better:
• Evaluate and apply the most current neurosurgical treatments
• Describe best practices in management of vascular disorders
• Explain latest techniques in functional neurosurgery
• Apply best surgical techniques for the spine, brain and spinal tumors, and nerve injury
Neurosurgery CME
Practical Reviews in Neurosurgery (Audio MP3 Download or Audio CD)
Practical Reviews in Neurosurgery gives you up to 22 neurosurgery articles articles summarized and reviewed per issue, including 10-12 in convenient audio format; downloadable PDF of written reviews with Take-Home Pearls that reinforce the audio material.

Cost..........Online 1 year $499; Online 2 years $998; Online PLUS Audio CD 1 year $549; Online PLUS Audio CD 2 years $1098.
Format...Text Plus Audio (Online or Audio CD).
Neurosurgery CME Credit Hours...56 hours per year (4 hours per issue-14 issues per year).
Awarded by....Johns Hopkins.

Neuroradiology Board Reviews
Neuroradiology Review (Johns Hopkins) (Online Video and Video DVDs)
Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging

Please visit the CMEList.com Neurosurgery Board Reviews and Neurosurgery CME Page for details on these courses and many more.

See our Special Offers and Discounts on Board Reviews and CME.
Please sign up for our Free CME Newsletter.
Visit CMEList.com on Facebook.
Follow CMEList.com at Twitter.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Lots of great products featured! What are the advantages of the Oakstone Institute materials compared with those by UCSF? Please include me in the raffle. Thanks.

I saw all these posts and I felt I had to write something...last year I used the questions of Neuroscalps.com for the Neurosurgery in service (ABNS exam). It was suggested by a neurologist in my group. They have both a database for neurology and one for neurosurgery. I thought most of the questions were excellent, especially the anatomy ones. It is also very affordable compared to all these sites and DVD. I believe it is actually the only online database with questions for Neurosurgery boards.