Neumann University class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringPT417

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I'd like to create a thread here to start communicating and networking with anyone that is officially attending Neumann University's DPT Program for Summer 2017. Maybe start a Facebook group.

As I hear orientation is the day before the program starts, I'm excited to meet everyone and would like to start interacting with fellow classmates as soon as possible!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there!

I am also deposited to Neumann's DPT program! (although I still have 5 more schools I'm considering to hear from and hoping to get off the waitlist at a couple others). Looking forward to it though, because I've heard nothing but good things from the friends I know in the program & the PTs I've worked with.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there!

I am also deposited to Neumann's DPT program! (although I still have 5 more schools I'm considering to hear from and hoping to get off the waitlist at a couple others). Looking forward to it though, because I've heard nothing but good things from the friends I know in the program & the PTs I've worked with.

Awesome! Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! Same to you! Looking forward to getting started.

Hey everyone! I just sent in my deposit as well for Neumann's DPT program, can't wait to meet you all

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting started and meeting you all, has anyone heard from the financial aid department yet as far as loans go?

Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting started and meeting you all, has anyone heard from the financial aid department yet as far as loans go?
I haven't! I submitted my FAFSA on 3/21

Last edited: