Networking at ATS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PinkLithe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm curious how to go about networking at the upcoming ATS conference. I am presenting a poster, but also hope to meet and chat with some of the pulm/CCM fellowship program directors and/or current fellows. Any advice on how to go about doing this when there is something like 1000+ people at this conference? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Download the ATS app, search the people that you're interested in meeting, attend their presentation and/or poster sessions. Stay for the q&a session and talk to them in person. If you're an ATS member, attend the mentor/mentee assembly dinners. Networking isn't the hard part in life, it's devising a plan that people are unsure of. There's your plan, good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Would also suggest asking your mentor or your home program's PD to introduce you to certain people you are interested in meeting. There is also programming for young career professionals you might want to consider going to. I found it informative last year. Also don't underestimate the power of networking with residents and fellows from other programs!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm here at ats now and I miss my wife and kids and I'm ready to roll back home to them... Man I'm old.... Alone in sf and I want to go home.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app