Needing Opinions

Dead Black Dog

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for opinions on which school I should choose for pre-med if I get accepted for more than one of them. I will most likely be staying in state for school because of financial reasons. Although I do have one out of state school on my list the schools I have on this list are not in any specific order, Ball state University, Indiana University, Purdue University, University of Notre Dame & University of Wisconson. I Also would like just general opinions about them and any replies to this thread are very helpful too thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I would advise to tour them if you haven't/can. Then choose the one that you think you'll do the best at and enjoy the most.

Reactions: 1 users
Pick the one that will put you in the least amount of debt. Do not accumulate debt at the undergrad level. Any of those schools are fine; it's the grades that will ultimately matter. Come out of college with zero debt and that's when your life will get better.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are your parents going to help pay for undergrad? Post-grad? That should guide your decision.

I know I'd love to go to Notre Dame if I could afford it, but personally I settled for a small-town liberal arts school.

Go for the cheapest possible, if your dream is to be a doc then it won't really matter in the long run, but your finances will have a huge impact on your future.