Need your PT essay read? Read Me First!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello Everyone,

I am in my final year of completing both my bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary studies with an emphasis in health, along with my final 2 pre-PT prerequisites of CHEM I & II. I have a few concerns as to how I submit my last semester of undergrad to PTCAS when I cannot schedule for those classes till November when most DPT programs applications are due? My next concern is how much of a factor does having courses still pending and waiting on grades during the application process will affect my chances of getting into schools? I looked and saw only 2 schools in my geographic area that have an application deadline of April and May which I believe will be my best chances. I currently work as a PT tech in KY and have shadowed/volunteered at local hospital to gain inpatient experience. If there is anyone who has some ideas and suggestions to my issues, please help! I want to thank everyone for reading, and good luck to those who have applied and who will apply this year. God bless!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey just wanted wanted a few opinions. I have had major writer's block when writing these essays. My plan is to pick a few principles that support "professionalism as a PT student" and discuss how I have exhibited those principles in the past and how they apply to being a PT student.

What are you thoughts on that?

My concern is talking too much about myself and not enough about what it takes to be a PT student.

I'd be happy to help proofread!

I got my B.S. in Biology from UCLA in 2011 and my DPT from Western University of Health Sciences in 2015.

It should take me about 3 days to respond!

--
www.christina-pt.blogspot.com

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, everyone! I am new to the community, but am looking to apply to DPT programs as well. I am actually majoring in Biological Sciences and minoring in English, if that helps. I love proofreading essays, so if anyone needs their essay read, I would be more than happy to help critique it!

Would anyone be interested in reading my essay for the 2017-2018 PTCAS prompt, "What is professionalism in the context of being a student in a doctor of physical therapist degree program?"? I am having trouble with the conclusion, and answering the question in a personal way given I am not yet a student. Please let me know, thank you!

Would anyone be interested in reading my essay for the 2017-2018 PTCAS prompt, "What is professionalism in the context of being a student in a doctor of physical therapist degree program?"? I am having trouble with the conclusion, and answering the question in a personal way given I am not yet a student. Please let me know, thank you!

We'd be happy to read it. Send it to [email protected] and tell your friends about us! Pre-PT Grind & Log into Facebook | Facebook

Would anyone be willing to read my personal statement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my B.S. in Biology from UCLA in 2011 and my DPT from Western University of Health Sciences in 2015.

--
Hey Christina! Would you be willing to proofread my professionalism essay for the upcoming DPT cycle, 'what is professionalism in the context of a doctoral physical therapy student'?

I will help proofread some PTCAS answers to 2017's essay question,
I can return them within a week most likely. Please PM me if you want it read

Feel free to send me any essays you want proofread/advice on. I submitted my application for this cycle last month.

Hello im planning on applying for the upcoming cycle and was wondering if you could still proof read an essay for the cycle, if you have time please let me know, thanks.

Would you be able to read my essay?

I'll admit I've previously agreed to read a few people's essays and am still in the process of getting back to a few. However, i've always made everyone aware that my summer schedule is pretty hectic and I'll get back when I can. Let me warn you my feedback is usually pretty critical, especially with grammar hehe. I do enjoy nitpicking! Think about it thought guys, this essay could really make or break you in this process and its vitally important you don't rush it. Make sure everything is perfect and you've said everything you wanted to say. I'd recommend having at least 4 well respected individuals look over your essay for you, even after we've read it, because usually they'll have things to add or edit.

But a little about me... I'm going into my senior year as an undergrad as an EXSC major with a minor in psych. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Hey! Would you mind reading my essays for PT schools, I am applying this year and it would be really helpful to get some feedback. Can I send you my essays by email?

--

I will be applying to PT school this coming year and I would really love if I could find someone to look through my essays. Please reach out to me if you can!

I will be applying to PT school this coming year and I would really love if I could find someone to look through my essays. Please reach out to me if you can!
we could swap essays if you'd like