need help please regarding naplex registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

obe1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey friends,
can we register in any state board of pharmacy and get ATT then take the naplex test in different state?

your answers really appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

You can take the NAPLEX in any state after you get your ATT. The results of your exam will be sent to the state from which you obtained eligibility. You can test at any Pearson testing center. I wanted to test earlier than late July, so I took the NAPLEX in a different state then the state in which I'm pursuing licensure. I had to drive 16 hours round trip, but I was able to test within a week of receiving my ATT.

Edit: you can also take the MPJE at any Person test center. Someone in Wyoming can take the Georgia MPJE before they move.

Last edited:
If you actually want to get licensed in the other state, add a score transfer to your NAPLEX, sign up for their MPJE on NABP, and send paperwork to the other states board of pharmacy requesting eligibility. That state will review your application and grant eligibility for the MPJE electronically.

I've heard that the board of pharmacy in some states is hard to contact; but, in my experience, you can call the board of pharmacy with questions. They can let you know if they need additional information.

can the candidate order a naplex score transfer at any time or there is a
If you actually want to get licensed in the other state, add a score transfer to your NAPLEX, sign up for their MPJE on NABP, and send paperwork to the other states board of pharmacy requesting eligibility. That state will review your application and grant eligibility for the MPJE electronically.

I've heard that the board of pharmacy in some states is hard to contact; but, in my experience, you can call the board of pharmacy with questions. They can let you know if they need additional information.
can the candidate order a naplex score transfer at any time or there is an expiration date?

thanks

can the candidate order a naplex score transfer at any time or there is a

can the candidate order a naplex score transfer at any time or there is an expiration date?

thanks
I think you can only use a score transfer for 90 days after taking the NAPLEX.