need gre info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mahv1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hii iam new to the forum i took my gre on 2-15-2013 and am not able to view my score online is it because i have done something wrong like pushing wrong button at test secondly i got 148 in quantative and 137 in verbal and unable to comprhend them to ner scale can anyboby help .thanks:confused::(

Members don't see this ad.

hii iam new to the forum i took my gre on 2-15-2013 and am not able to view my score online is it because i have done something wrong like pushing wrong button at test secondly i got 148 in quantative and 137 in verbal and unable to comprhend them to ner scale can anyboby help .thanks:confused::(

It takes some time for the score to appear online. What you saw on screen is the computerized part, they still have to score the writing part and get the percentiles. It says how long on their website, so check that. If it's past that date and you can't view it online, call them.

Also on the ETS website, there's a general scale of percentile and conversion to old scores. You can use that to get an idea.

I know that they say it normally takes 7-10 days for it to appear online if you took the computer GRE. mine appeared about 7 days after I took it... And if you took it on the computer... I think at the end of your test, they also showed it to you. At least, they did for me, well not my essay score.

I think for the paper test, it takes a little longer. I think they said 3-4 weeks? Don't remember...