Roommate Near USC looking for a female roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arallen11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new two bedroom two bathroom apartment in hancock park near korea town. Its only five miles from USC- univ of southern california. I am looking for one female roommate the rent is about 1300$. The apt comes with a ton of great amenities! A pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, washer and dryer, tandem parking and guest parking! It's a 5 min drive (you could even walk) from larchmont st and 10 mins from Melrose st and super close to koreatown (aka good food) in a super safe area with 24 HR security in the apt! You'd have an entire bedroom with a private bathroom and a big closet!! Such a steal! So please don't hesitate to message me I really need a roommate ASAP!! Message me for pictures.

Members don't see this ad.

I just used an app called RentHoop to find a roommate at USC. They had people from other schools like Santa Monica College and UCLA, but I stumbled upon this group of guys who were pretty cool who had a house. So good to come home to company! Hated coming home from a long day in the lab to a studio at the last school I went to.