NC State - CVM News

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I LOVE this concept! Kudos to the team that came up with this. It's incredibly well-conceived, and will bring class unity and a healthy spirit of competition to an already fabulous school. You should recognize me based on my class year, screen name, and avatar choice. I'd love to participate in this as an upperclassman (retroactive assignment, perhaps?). Well done!

P.S. I re-posted this for the general SDN membership where it should get more play and attention. I wouldn't want it to get buried in the NCSU only thread.

Reactions: 1 user
As a Potterhead I am so excited to participate in this system! I wonder what house I will be sorted into :)
4106763_orig.jpeg

Class of 2020 White Coat Ceremony tomorrow, 08/06/2016 at 3pm.

13934647_10154357652174054_4282503168711058734_n.jpg

There's nothing quite like trying on your white coat for the first time. #ClassOf2020

Sept 24 - Turtle Rescue Team Open House!

Love Turtles? Want to see what TRT does daily?? Want a afternoon of FREE entertainment???
NC State's Turtle Rescue Team cordially invites you to our Open House Event!!

When: Saturday 9/24, 2016 noon-3pm
Where: CVM Main Campus hearth

Bring your friends and family, and any turtle-lovers you know, to see what TRT is all about!

• Free admission, but donations for our rescue efforts will be appreciated!
  • Fun, family-friendly activities
  • Tours of the Turtle Team Clinical Lab
  • Presentations from our student officers
  • AND, mingle with some of Vader's Fist 501st Legion Star Wars characters!
Come see how we do what we do, and learn how you can help!

Presentation topics include:

• What to do for a turtle in need
  • Turtle Species, biology, and behavior
  • Basic husbandry techniques
  • Love for the Legless - importance of snakes as wildlife

Check out our Facebook page for more updates! And RSVP there to let us know you're coming!