nbde part 1 study partener

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I am looking for a study buddy for nbde 1 (starting from scratch). I am polish dentist. I recently moved to USA with my family. I live in Santa Monica, California. I am looking for someone to meet up couple times a week/month depending on how much free time. Preferable female. Please contact me if interested.
Hi Ya Vu, I am at the Westside, we can study at the library together. Let me know if interested

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all,
Just about to start and would like to hav a study partner.Anybody located in arizona? i live close by ASU. Anyone interested plz reply. you can mail me at [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Heyy im in texas..recently moved with my husband..tell me if u r interested based on whatsapp group study..i can share u my contact ,if u reply here
Hey I am interested.. do share your contact to proceed further. Thank you

Hello Im foreign dentist, I'm from Mexico I want to try NBDE part, I live in Virginia.

Hey! Everyone here who started preparing last June has passed the exam now?! Does somebody still need a study partner? Im about to start to prepare. Plz contact me if interested! My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user