NBDE Part 1 Preparations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sania jee khan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone I am a foreign dentist and i am starting giving classes to prepare nbde part 1.Students who r interested in appearing in nbde part 1 in few months they have this wonderful opportunity to join my class. I have experience mentoring US Dental Students for their Dental programs eg Dental Assisting ,Dental Hygiene ,and NBDE Part 1 etc.But my this class is for students for nbde part 1.Interested students contact me via [email protected] .My criteria to mentor students r just like one student mentoring other student.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello Everyone I am a foreign dentist and i am starting giving classes to prepare nbde part 1.Students who r interested in appearing in nbde part 1 in few months they have this wonderful opportunity to join my class. I have experience mentoring US Dental Students for their Dental programs eg Dental Assisting ,Dental Hygiene ,and NBDE Part 1 etc.But my this class is for students for nbde part 1.Interested students contact me via [email protected] .My criteria to mentor students r just like one student mentoring other student.

Thanks
hey! would you be selling any material by any chance?

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks

What city are you located at

Hey... i hv recently moved to US...and m planing to take nbde part 1. . . I intend to join the school by next year march.... but i hv no clue ...about when to take the exam. .and what all documents i should b ready with til march 2018.... and what all exams i hv to apear besides nbde.. (eg toffle . .)..and what all documents i need to submit for ece....! Can any budy guide.....