NBDE I ASDA Released Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fa_tth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much of an indicator are these exams, exactly? What scores should I be achieving to know that I'm prepared for the actual exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I didn't think any of the study resources closely resembled the difficulty of the actual exam, but I felt that the Dental Board Mastery app and the ASDA released tests were the most comfortable for me to use. I was scoring about 65% on the ASDA tests and I passed the real thing first time. I also only studied for just under 2 weeks. I would have liked to have been scoring higher before taking it, but from what I hear, nobody feels too confident coming out regardless of how you felt going in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally, I didn't think any of the study resources closely resembled the difficulty of the actual exam, but I felt that the Dental Board Mastery app and the ASDA released tests were the most comfortable for me to use. I was scoring about 65% on the ASDA tests and I passed the real thing first time. I also only studied for just under 2 weeks. I would have liked to have been scoring higher before taking it, but from what I hear, nobody feels too confident coming out regardless of how you felt going in.

That seems to be the trend. Its good to know 65% is a pass. Did you go through K-M for the ASDA released papers?

That seems to be the trend. Its good to know 65% is a pass. Did you go through K-M for the ASDA released papers?
I've heard numbers as low as 50% as passing, but the truth is, I don't think anyone can say for sure. All we can say is what we were getting on the ASDA tests and then the fact that we passed. Just study hard and do your best, but he prepared to feel like you failed and then be prepared to celebrate because you probably passed anyway.
And I have no idea which ones I did. I only did 2 or 3 because I ran out of time and I was using scanned copies that were in a random order in a google folder that someone gave me access to.

About to take mine as well! Anyone else get a score in the 60's and also pass?