Nbde 2 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yko0584

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone recently took their NBDE 2 exam? I took mine yesterday and it was really hard and left there not knowing if I passed or failed. I completed Tufts oral path, dental decks and dental mastery. Do you think it will be highly curved? If anyone who took it anytime soon would appreciate if you tell us what you thought of it. And what you would recommend if you cover additional reseource material. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey has anyone recently took their NBDE 2 exam? I took mine yesterday and it was really hard and left there not knowing if I passed or failed. I completed Tufts oral path, dental decks and dental mastery. Do you think it will be highly curved? If anyone who took it anytime soon would appreciate if you tell us what you thought of it. And what you would recommend if you cover additional reseource material. Thanks
Hey just saw ur post,mine is next month..did u make it...did u pass.any word of advice..do's n dont's.thanks.

Hey just saw ur post,mine is next month..did u make it...did u pass.any word of advice..do's n dont's.thanks.
I passed. Only had two weeks to study for it so idk if I can be of much in terms of preparing but all I did was tufts oral path, decks and mastery.