Nbde 1 prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cats20246

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Read up on some of the previous posts and they've been useful :) I was just wondering if anyone recommends buying an online app which they think really helped and was reflective of the actual NBDE part 1 exam questions? Ie; dental boards mastery, QbankDMD, CRAM, etc

Members don't see this ad.

The dental boards mastery app is not reflective of the real exam. It was way too easy in my opinion, but I suppose it will help you retain info. The real exam the wording is much more complex and they try to trick you on every gimme question. The ASDA exams are the only things remotely close to the real questions.

Give those a whirl and it will be a better indicator of where your knowledge level is.

The dental boards mastery app is not reflective of the real exam. It was way too easy in my opinion, but I suppose it will help you retain info. The real exam the wording is much more complex and they try to trick you on every gimme question. The ASDA exams are the only things remotely close to the real questions.

Give those a whirl and it will be a better indicator of where your knowledge level is.
I think I would disagree with this completely the app is kicking my a** but I do way better on the released exams. UUUUGH what to trust???

I studied off the decks and thought the decks (the questions at least) were easier than the actual test. I passed part 1 and almost exclusively studied off the decks. Went through them once and then took my exam.