Navy HPSP Optometry C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OPTstud21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back for C/O 2021 in regards to Navy HPSP (specifically Optometry)? Boards are 'supposed to' convene on a monthly basis unless not enough applications have been accumulated (to my understanding) and mine has been at boards since the first week of Nov. 16.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat as you. My recruiter told me they usually have boards once a year for optometry in mid-late March. So we should know by first week of April. From what I hear, so far there are 15 applicants for 5 spots.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back yet?

Yes, the results came out on Friday last week. If you contact your recruiter they should be able to look it up for you. I was waitlisted as an alternate. According to my recruiter 5 got the scholarship and 7 are alternates, just in case the 5 who got it decide to not take it. Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
My recruiter just contacted me and I'm an alternate as well. Good luck as well! Please let me know if you hear anything.

I've yet to hear back. Spoke to my recruiter this afternoon and said that they were unaware of results being released but to call in the AM to check and see if that has been updated. Fingers crossed.