NPTE NAVLE Dec 2017 study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nutrigenome

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I am a foreign vet graduate in Canada planning to take NAVLE in Dec 2017. Any one like to be a study partner or add me to a study group? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there!
Im a Veterinary doctor from india, I graduated in 2017 and currently living in the USA. I am enrolled in the ECFVG program and recently passed the BCSE exam. Ive also registered myself for the Dec 2017 NAVLE, and I would love to have a study partner for this exam.

Hey there!
Im a Veterinary doctor from india, I graduated in 2017 and currently living in the USA. I am enrolled in the ECFVG program and recently passed the BCSE exam. Ive also registered myself for the Dec 2017 NAVLE, and I would love to have a study partner for this exam.

Have u found a study Partner yet? I would like to join if a OK.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, I am a foreign vet graduate in Canada planning to take NAVLE in Dec 2017. Any one like to be a study partner or add me to a study group? Thanks.

Have u found a study Partner yet? I would like to join if a OK.

Thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
hi! Im so sorry I just saw your reply.
Absolutely I would like to have a study partner! Can you send me your email address?

Are you still looking for a study partner?

Hi Everyone,

I am writing BCSE Exam in November 2017, I am in Canada and looking for study group. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hey there!
hey ! did you appear for navle in dec 2017 ? and if not ,are you still looking for a study partner ?