NAPLEX Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

murphdog

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the Kaplan NAPLEX review book for the new 2017 changes to the exam. Is this book sufficient enough to study along with the SDN calculations. Money wise, it was a lot more reasonable for my current situation, but I understand how much the exam means and don't know if I should just cough up the money for the RXPrep or not. I need some opinions and study tips please. Very concerned as I have been just an average student on all current pharmacy exams throughout school

Members don't see this ad.

It really depends. If you are a local USA student recently graduated then that should be enough because all throughout schooling they have been preparing you for this exam so then that should be sufficient IMO.

I am a British pharmacy student (grad 2010 so not too long ago) and I honestly did not have any trouble with the British licensing exams because our school prepared us for it throughout the 4 years. But for me, that book will not be sufficient to study for the NAPLEX. I'm using RxPrep and PNN plus reading recent guidelines and relevant papers just for my own understanding mainly.

If you are worried about the Kaplan book, I'd probably just get the 2016 rxprep, fairly cheap on amazon/ebay. I got a pretty much new copy (no markings or anything) for $60 so not too bad for a great quality book. It is in a lot of detail though so may not be suitable for everyone

Reactions: 1 users
I always liked Kaplan prep materials. But I am in the same situation because most people recommend RxPrep.
If you went through the Kaplan book, please tell me if the therapeutics are covered in details?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I took my exam last month and passed. I used RXprep book and online course with video's and test bank. It was very helpful. As I am myself is an average student, it was very hard for me to comprehension all the study material. Online course really helped me to track my strengths and weaknesses. I still have access to the online course that I am willing to sell. Contact me if you are interested. Good luck studying.

Hi. How much are you selling your online resource for the RXPrep?

Hi I am selling Rxprep online course with video lectures and test banks. Expires on 8-31-2017 for $120. If anybody interested, email me at [email protected]. Price can be negotiated.