Naplex horibble experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aswresm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my NAPLEX today, Unfortunately I wasn't able to move forward after question 223 due to a system error where it tells you that you have to scroll down all info. I tried to do so many times and wasn't able to. I had to call in a testing administrator to fix the problem but again they were also unsuccessful. They had to call pearson vue customer support where my time was running out as they were trying to fix the problem. Technical support was able to move forward one question and after they hung up problem occurred again with my next question where administrator had to call technical support again, by this time my exam time was up and I wasn't able to finish my test. Pearson vue filed an incident and told me to contact NABP with the incident number. I am so devastated and don't know what's going to happen now. I contacted nabp and I need to know if anyone here has experienced this issue during their test and how it was handled by the nabp. Any info is much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you scroll to the right at all? I had the same issue where all the information was listed but I could solve it by scrolling every possible direction.

I'm so sorry about your experience. However, I hope you got through enough questions for a passing score. I know its super stressful, but try to stay positive. You really never know!

Members don't see this ad :)
I pray you see good results and it works out! Sounds like a sucky experience and no fault of your own :(

I had my NAPLEX today, Unfortunately I wasn't able to move forward after question 223 due to a system error where it tells you that you have to scroll down all info. I tried to do so many times and wasn't able to. I had to call in a testing administrator to fix the problem but again they were also unsuccessful. They had to call pearson vue customer support where my time was running out as they were trying to fix the problem. Technical support was able to move forward one question and after they hung up problem occurred again with my next question where administrator had to call technical support again, by this time my exam time was up and I wasn't able to finish my test. Pearson vue filed an incident and told me to contact NABP with the incident number. I am so devastated and don't know what's going to happen now. I contacted nabp and I need to know if anyone here has experienced this issue during their test and how it was handled by the nabp. Any info is much appreciated.
Were you able to figure it out? What ended up happening?

I actually had a similar thing happen to me repeatedly. Despite scrolling through all parts of each box, it kept prompting me that I did not scroll. So I just kept scrolling through everything repeatedly and clicking until it let me through. Took about 4-5 tries. Happened about every 50-60 questions or so.

the mandatory scrolling bs was just super annoying and frustrating during my exam.
that's the one piece of written feedback I gave to them at the end.
Such a time-waster, imo.