My Pcat is in 4 hours but

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shark-diver

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, My pcat is in 4 hours but I don't feel well prepared. I was already planing to take the February exam and I called the schools that answered me and they said they will take the Feb results. I really need to do well on the pcat of my application's sake. Should I go take it and choose no score?
I don't want the schools Im applying to to see this score (btw I forwarded my score to schools that I did not list on my designated schools) will every school I'm interested in see this score even if I didn't add them to my designated programs?
When I get the February score, will it list the January as well? :(
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you do not want the school to get the results, take it with no score but that means you won't receive an score nor will the schools get your score. Also, you should see how you did so you can focus on areas on improvement. I say take the exam, because I am taking it for the 2nd time and ofc I got sick, but I don't care I am taking it. You are so fine, actually you are pretty fine to send it to the schools aren't applying too. On the PCAT registration site, it will say you register for it but it will not be on the pharmcas so no, they will not see.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok! good for you for retaking it and I hope you surprise your self with a great score. I hope it won't show in pharmcas. Good luck to us! when are you retaking it?

I'm taking mines at 3:30pm. I am guessing you are taking yours at 12pm? I am hoping I will not retake it but lets see. If I don't do well, or score around the range then I will probably take the February one. Thank you, so sweet! I hope so...if only I didn't get sick. Not if you select 'no score' option. Good luck to you! If this is your first time do not worry, you will surprise yourself :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, My pcat is in 4 hours but I don't feel well prepared. I was already planing to take the February exam and I called the schools that answered me and they said they will take the Feb results. I really need to do well on the pcat of my application's sake. Should I go take it and choose no score?
I don't want the schools Im applying to to see this score (btw I forwarded my score to schools that I did not list on my designated schools) will every school I'm interested in see this score even if I didn't add them to my designated programs?
When I get the February score, will it list the January as well? :(
Thanks
How did you hide the score from the school you applied to? I have just retaken the pcat and unfortunately did not do well..I wish I didn't take it and just keep my first score.. is there a way I can make my designated schools not to see the second score?

If you do not want the school to get the results, take it with no score but that means you won't receive an score nor will the schools get your score. Also, you should see how you did so you can focus on areas on improvement. I say take the exam, because I am taking it for the 2nd time and ofc I got sick, but I don't care I am taking it. You are so fine, actually you are pretty fine to send it to the schools aren't applying too. On the PCAT registration site, it will say you register for it but it will not be on the pharmcas so no, they will not see.
Great to hear you are retaking it, think positive everyone , We can do it!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi if you are looking to buy PCAT materials I have the most recent dr collins and some additional kaplan stuff. I'm willing to sell all of my materials for cheap. If you are interested message me. I can also give you tips and advice for how to take the test (got 98 on my PCAT this past september).

Hi if you are looking to buy PCAT materials I have the most recent dr collins and some additional kaplan stuff. I'm willing to sell all of my materials for cheap. If you are interested message me. I can also give you tips and advice for how to take the test (got 98 on my PCAT this past september).
ohh Yes, im still looking to buy the book, I'm not taking the exam now, working full time, but I want to buy it ahead of time. How much are you selling it for? Would be ready to purchase it in February. Yes any tips on test taking will help, for the essay part how does the Microsoft word look like? When instructor launches exam, Do you start the essay and other sections right away or you press start when you want to go to other sections?

i can sell you everything for 130 shipping included. if you want detailed explanation of the exam and how to knock it out, please message me.

i can sell you everything for 130 shipping included. if you want detailed explanation of the exam and how to knock it out, please message me.
okay what is your email add? so I can relay messages to u from there. I will purchase towards the end of February. Do you sell on ebay? Thanks alot

they'll both show up but it doesn't really matter as long as one of your scores is good. there are many people that didn't do well the first time and did well the second and that got them in. It would be very bad if you didn't do well both times, but it should be fine as long as you did well the first time.