My dog ate my chem notes..

D

deleted838145

For real. I felt so hollow inside...there was only myself to blame. But now I'm seeing this as an opportunity to rewrite them more effectively. As neat as they were, they didnt really stick with me. Any tips on how I can write good chem notes? I want to save them for college. (chem ap)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For real. I felt so hollow inside...there was only myself to blame. But now I'm seeing this as an opportunity to rewrite them more effectively. As neat as they were, they didnt really stick with me. Any tips on how I can write good chem notes? I want to save them for college. (chem ap)
Write multiple sets of notes each with a different categorization structure. And write/study all of them in different areas (library/home/diner/cafe/Wendys/etc.).

tips to write a good note: get a 4 color pen :p

Reactions: 1 user

or even better: a 10 pen set with a fancy pouch to hold them :banana:

it's the little things in life

Reactions: 2 users
Well, first things first, pet him because he's still the best Doggo.

Reactions: 1 users
Pics of dog pls

preferably next to your shredded up chem notes

Reactions: 1 users
Did you recover anything? Lol. My dog has ate so many of my notes that I now have a locked filing cabinet!

Interact with the material in multiple ways. Some people draw pictures or word maps. I like flashcards and rewriting big concepts in paragraph form. Some people like saying it out loud. If it's math, then you just have to do a lot of practice problems.

The best advice, though, is to start by taking notes/summarizing it/drawing a mind map/whatever without looking at the materials and going back after to finish it. Copying things down as you are looking at them isn't as good a study method as I know it feels (you understand and remember everything when you're reading it!)

Notes are all about the colors especially in chem

or even better: a 10 pen set with a fancy pouch to hold them :banana:

it's the little things in life

Notes are all about the colors especially in chem

I actually started rewriting my notes with a 4-color pen and somehow, it really works!! I absorbed the material far more effectively than when I only used a black pen + highlighter. I want to get a multi-color pen set with that fancy pouch soon! :joyful:

I just noticed a mistake in the grammar. LOL "Tips to writing a good note" shall be.

Also, DRAW. Trust me, drawing will help you visualize & understand so much better.