must spend $1600 educational funds in next 48 hours, what to buy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WashMe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Graduating CA3, not into books very much but am not against them, already have a plan for the Advanced exam I feel comfortable with. Can't buy electronics. Thinking of oral exam prep I guess at this point... best use of $1600? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Buy the books from local Barnes and noble book store. Don't open it. Return it within return period.

There u go. $1600

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IMG_2421.PNG

Reactions: 1 users
Graduating CA3, not into books very much but am not against them, already have a plan for the Advanced exam I feel comfortable with. Can't buy electronics. Thinking of oral exam prep I guess at this point... best use of $1600? Thanks!

If you literally have nothing else to buy, you could be a nice guy and maybe buy something for the anesthesia library or call rooms for future residents.

buy books on amazon. print receipt. cancel order. easy tax free money

Reactions: 3 users
State medical licenses. I used my educational fund for my hella expensive TX state license

Not necessarily. There's no reason an interested CRNA couldn't become good at regional.
A two-day course with zero actual patients will surely turn them into a gaggle of experts ready to teach their own courses, no doubt. I'm sure a CRNA could become good at regional, but this... This is just bad.

A two-day course with zero actual patients will surely turn them into a gaggle of experts ready to teach their own courses, no doubt. I'm sure a CRNA could become good at regional, but this... This is just bad.

I was referring more to the instructors because you originally posted "the blind leading the blind".

would do audio digest, with gift card. far less likely to cause issues than returning books.
those crnas were in minneapolis.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app