Most Impressive Pre-med Feat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Endoxifen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the most amazing thing that you've ever heard of a pre-med having done?

Members don't see this ad.

On Saturday, I convinced myself not to get ice cream at 10 am when I was leaving breakfast even though we have unlimited free access and I was really craving one of the flavors that was available.

Reactions: 15 users
What's the most amazing thing that you've ever heard of a pre-med having done?

Going to a party.

We all know pre meds are wierdos who don't have social lives

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard of a pre-Med who ate 3 chipotle burritos in one sitting

I heard of a pre-Med who ate 3 chipotle burritos in one sitting
I've actually seen something like this. Honestly thought of writing a case report about it. It was...disturbing

Going to a party.

We all know pre meds are wierdos who don't have social lives
*cough* what? why would you say that? *cough* I'm the life of the party

tea time with your stuffed animals doesnt count
TAKE THE BACK! I will not have you besmirch the name of Mr. Whiskers and the fluffy bunch.

I once heard of a pre-med who didn't like talking about being a pre-med at every available opportunity

Probably wasn't true though

Reactions: 7 users
I once heard of a pre-med who didn't like talking about being a pre-med at every available opportunity

Probably wasn't true though
At my school, pre-meds are so loathed that I'm always embarrassed to admit I'm one of them. I usually just say molecular bio. :)

mimelim has shared a story about his time at WashU, where some particularly gunnerific premeds passed around a fake Ochem practice exam where the answer key was intentionally full of incorrect answers. Guess the idea was to bring down the curve by convincing people of some erroneous mechanisms or something. Impressive in a sick, twisted way

not-mad-amazed.gif

Reactions: 2 users
mimelim has shared a story about his time at WashU, where some particularly gunnerific premeds passed around a fake Ochem practice exam where the answer key was intentionally full of incorrect answers. Guess the idea was to bring down the curve by convincing people of some erroneous mechanisms or something. Impressive in a sick, twisted way

not-mad-amazed.gif
That's actually hilarious. Honestly, if I were the professor, I wouldn't even be mad.

At my school, pre-meds are so loathed that I'm always embarrassed to admit I'm one of them. I usually just say molecular bio. :)
Same. They're not really loathed here, I just don't want to sound like I'm in the "premed and prelaw, high achiever who is pre anything that sounds like it requires intelligence and results in high status and wealth" crew, so I only say if asked, and even then I qualify it with a "for now."

A pre-med who is age that is way older than I am :)