Morehouse School of Medicine MSMS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm a little confused, I was referring to applying to medical school soon. I applied for this master's program back in December.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh I see. So you are referring to applying to the 2018 incoming class for Morehouse got you. That was my mistake lol

Sent from my MHA-L29 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully we start hearing some good news this week and next! I'm excited! I wonder how many people applied.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard this program gets a ton of applicants, which makes it especially difficult since there's only 20-ish seats available.

This could be a crazy coincidence, but of the 8 of us that were talking to each other during the lunch break for the MCAT back in March, 3 of us had applied to this program haha. I'm hoping the best for all of us though!
Yeah I already this program is probably flooded with applicants! Lol

Reactions: 1 user
Yea, I don't know how many applications they got but hoping for the best. We will see

Alright guys only one more day until we're literally in mid-June so maybe they'll send all the interview invites tomorrow haha

I called and the person in admissions said they are making their decisions and we should hear something by the end of the week so I'm guessing we will hear something tomorrow

I called and the person in admissions said they are making their decisions and we should hear something by the end of the week so I'm guessing we will hear something tomorrow

Thank you for the info and for taking initiative!

Yea, thank you for the update. Really appreciate it.

Best of luck. I hope we all get invites and rock the interview.

I wonder what questions they will ask

Members don't see this ad :)
Email and it's scheduled for June. Goodluck to you all as well and thank you

My friend and I are waiting to hear back as well. Every week they tell us next week. I think it is unprofessional to inform someone about an interview at short notice as well. On that note, good luck to us all!

Email and it's scheduled for June. Goodluck to you all as well and thank you

Do you mind sharing what day of the week options they had (as far as was it Wed or Friday or whatever) I'm just asking because of my work schedule.

Does anyone who interviewed know when we should here back?

Hello I was hoping someone who has completed this program recently would be willing to give me some inside information I'm hoping to start this fall. I also applied for the apex program!

Hello I was hoping someone who has completed this program recently would be willing to give me some inside information I'm hoping to start this fall. I also applied for the apex program!
What's the "apex program"?

Never mind. I just read up about it. MSM really does have a lot of "pipeline" programs into their medical school. I'm impressed with their efforts to find students that may have been overlooked by other medical schools.

Hi all, I currently have an interview for the msms program on Wednesday, I was hoping I could have a run down of what the interview is like. What questions were ask?(if Remembered) Also for individuals that are in the program or completed the program how extensive is it? Can you work while in the program? Are you pleased with the program? Thanks in advanced.

Hey @Novek Sorry you couldnt get some insight on the program before your interview but would you mind sharing how the interview went and some of the questions asked? I am looking into this program

Hi all, I currently have an interview for the msms program on Wednesday, I was hoping I could have a run down of what the interview is like. What questions were ask?(if Remembered) Also for individuals that are in the program or completed the program how extensive is it? Can you work while in the program? Are you pleased with the program? Thanks in advanced.
Hey! Have you received a decision from the school yet?

Does anyone know how many people interview you and how many prospective students are with you during interview day?

Hey @Novek Sorry you couldnt get some insight on the program before your interview but would you mind sharing how the interview went and some of the questions asked? I am looking into this program
They mainly ask about your experiences.
Hey! Have you received a decision from the school yet?
No I won’t know until next month
Does anyone know how many people interview you and how many prospective students are with you during interview day?
One interviewer. The day I interviewed there was about 25-30 people there.

They mainly ask about your experiences.

No I won’t know until next month

One interviewer. The day I interviewed there was about 25-30 people there.
I thought people would know by the end of the month of June. Hopefully they send something out soon.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and found out last week that I've been accepted into the program! Has anyone else heard back yet? And if so, I plan on creating a Facebook group so we can all connect.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and found out last week that I've been accepted into the program! Has anyone else heard back yet? And if so, I plan on creating a Facebook group so we can all connect.
Yes I also got accepted into to the program. What is the name of the FB groub
What is the name of the FB group?

Yes I also got accepted into to the program. What is the name of the FB groub

What is the name of the FB group?
The group name is Morehouse MSMS 2018-2020
If you know anyone else who has been accepted to the program, let them know about the group so they can join! I can't add the link here because I'm a new user and SDN won't let me post links until I meet certain guidelines :|

Last edited: