Morehouse Masters of Medical Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD Z

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was accepted into the program and was wondering has anyone also been accepted or completed the program, and if so what is your opinion on it. Any help or input would be most appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I was accepted into the program and was wondering has anyone also been accepted or completed the program, and if so what is your opinion on it. Any help or input would be most appreciated.
What were your stats? If you don't mind sharing I'm applying for 2017

Bump.

Is anyone else applying for 2017 or graduated from the program? I'm considering applying but I'd like to hear some experiences before doing so. This program is very expensive so it would be nice to know the outcomes.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, so I was invited to get into the program based off my interview. The class small is usually 20-22 students and you automatically get a big sib and an advisor to guide you. I can honestly say I loved the program every faculty member is so approachable and truly cares about the students succeeding. They will literally take the time to meet you whenever. Dr. Finely is like a second mom to me. Also your classmates will be awesome because they select based of character. There is an integrated MCAT course in the curriculum and several science courses taught by MD professors so you become ready. After 1 year I was accepted into the MD Class of '21 and will start this June. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey, so I was invited to get into the program based off my interview. The class small is usually 20-22 students and you automatically get a big sib and an advisor to guide you. I can honestly say I loved the program every faculty member is so approachable and truly cares about the students succeeding. They will literally take the time to meet you whenever. Dr. Finely is like a second mom to me. Also your classmates will be awesome because they select based of character. There is an integrated MCAT course in the curriculum and several science courses taught by MD professors so you become ready. After 1 year I was accepted into the MD Class of '21 and will start this June. Let me know if you have any questions.

I appreciate the reply! This helps out a lot. Congrats on getting into the MD program!!

Last edited:

Hey, what does the first year schedule look like?

Hey, what does the first year schedule look like?
MSMSgraphic.jpg

I was invited for an interview. Can you give me a run down of what the interview process is like? Also were you able to work while in the program?