More

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*So sorry, didn't read the article before about this clinic so this was redundant. Please ignore. If I could figure out how to delete this I would. Seminatural blonde (go figure) and the bleach kills what little brain cells I have left after work, kids and hubs. I never post for this reason. Pay no attention*

So a PA gets fired for over prescribing in a nonprofit community health system, the addicts he was fueling are mad I and start a support group and it ends up as click bait on JNN (junkie news Network) *scratching head.

So many red flags, so little time.

No signs of depression ever, says concerned family...
"According to his obituary....he was a Marine Corps veteran..." PTSD from any of the numerous military occupations and world policing we were doing in the late 70's early 80's anyone?

“He was a very loud fun loving kind of guy you always knew when Bonz walked into a room,”. "“This man was the most happy-go-lucky man....He was a good time, all of the time."
Wouldn't you be too on 100mg of oxy?

Glad all those opioids were helping him function
"But recently some noticed that Spece was depressed about his inability to work regularly because of chronic pain from carpal tunnel syndrome and an old back injury."

One of their orthos had his wife held at gunpoint, house burned down by a disgruntled pain patient but the Group is being thrown under the bus for sending out a form letter outlining patient expectations and informing them abuse of staff won't be tolerated.

Of course they saved the best for last paragraph.

“He lost a sister 12 years ago to suicide and he was always so broken up about that.”
Family history, check.
Spece’s death is still classified as a homicide because his autopsy report is incomplete. The Fergus County coroner is still awaiting results from toxicology tests. I bet the JNN never publishes the toxicology report...hmmm
I can't be the only one absolutely stunned that this picture of perfect mental health would resort to suicide.

Last edited: