Mike's videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothguy1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Mike's videos? If so, how do they compare to Chad's videos?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know about Mike's videos but Chad's is the golden ticket for high ochem and gchem scores. I got a 23 in gchem but I know people have gotten mid to perfect gchem scores by just using chad's videos for tutorial. Plus coursesaver (the site that hosts his videos) has amazing quizzes for each material covered. I would def recommend chad's videos.

Reactions: 1 user
I watched Mike's videos for Stoichiometry and I thought they were awesome! The videos were shorter and were a little more interesting to me, which is good for me since I have a short attention span. I haven't tried the quizzes yet, but I felt like I thoroughly understood the material when I finished the video.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish Mike's quizzes were online though like Chad's...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I am sure both are somewhat comparable and preference will come down to individual differences but chad's is a tried and tested formula to do well.

Reactions: 1 user
I would go with Chad's videos. They've been working for everyone for years so there is no point of using something else.
Also, Khan Academy videos are great too (and free!).

Khan Academy videos for the sciences are too broadly designed to be efficiently used for DAT coverage, IMO. They're better off as a side resource on specific topics.