Midwestern glendale interview help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmtn07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview invitation for NEXT week. does anyone have any advice/suggestions/insight/ on the interview at Midwestern glendale in arizona. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed there two years ago it was a group interview which made me even more nervous. You're group is in alphabetical order and it'll be either this weird competition where people rehearsed the crap out of their answers (which just makes everything awkward), or a normal group discussion. My group fed off of each other which was cool and I'm pretty we were all accepted although none of us went there.

My advice is don't just memorize answers because I heard a lot of that went on and it kind of shut down conversation rather than opened it up or continued it. Just what I heard from people in the other groups though. Good luck.

Breakfast ins't really breakfast so eat before.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey how long did it take for them to contact you after you submitted your supplemental application online?

hey how long did it take for them to contact you after you submitted your supplemental application online?

I submitted at the end of September and received the invitation through email on 10/10. The interview is not too hard.