Michigan MI MPJE law Test Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parkjan3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to take Michigan MPJE on first week of August.

The only study material that I have is MI Pharmacy Review from Baran.

I heard Vivian's powerpoint slides are not very useful per some people.

What study materials do I need for the Michigan MPJE??

I need your help!!

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Baran's book is really good for examples of the type questions.

I also found the MPA book (written by Vivan) to be helpful with some concepts!

Hope that helps, goodluck

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am planning to take Michigan MPJE on first week of August.

The only study material that I have is MI Pharmacy Review from Baran.

I heard Vivian's powerpoint slides are not very useful per some people.

What study materials do I need for the Michigan MPJE??

I need your help!!

Thank you!!

Hi. Have you taken the MPJE yet? I am a foreign pharmacy graduate and Im also planning to take the Michigan MPJE next month. How was the exam? I hope you passed. :)

hey everyone,

please help with the materials that are needed for MI MPJE. i have pharmacyexam.com 150 questions and the state law from lara website. i am planning to buy the RX PREP law package. any advise about these materials? is that sufficient ? I am also referring to quizlet for assistance. I am really scared as the pass rate is low for MPJE.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. Have you taken the MPJE yet? I am a foreign pharmacy graduate and Im also planning to take the Michigan MPJE next month. How was the exam? I hope you passed. :)
Have you passed the naplex yet ? and what materials are you studying from for MPJE?

I'm scheduled to take the NAPLEX next month. Did you take the NAPLEX yet?.. Im using Michigan Pharmacy Law book by Jesse Vivian..
sorry for the delay. yes, i have passed the Naplex and will be taking the TX and MI mpje. i am referring RXPREP COURSE FOR FEDERAL LAW and PHARMACYEXAM 150 questions. for MI also studying the online michigan rules.

sorry for the delay. yes, i have passed the Naplex and will be taking the TX and MI mpje. i am referring RXPREP COURSE FOR FEDERAL LAW and PHARMACYEXAM 150 questions. for MI also studying the online michigan rules.

Hi there, when you say online Michigan rules, which site are you referring to?? Thanks!

Baran's book is really good for examples of the type questions.

I also found the MPA book (written by Vivan) to be helpful with some concepts!

Hope that helps, goodluck
Hi there, did you have many questions on labeling requirements on your mpje??

hi,
are there any updates for naplex or mpje scores taken on march 10 2017 in michigan? can anyone of you share the time lines for online status and mail? a bunch of us are waiting.........

called the BOP and was advised that there have been no updates for march as of now!!! is that true? does it take so long?

how long does michigan board take to provide scores ? are they only sent out by snail mail

how long does michigan board take to provide scores ? are they only sent out by snail mail
They say it usually takes between 4-6 weeks but mine took 2-3 weeks to come in. And yes they send out the scores only by mail

Reactions: 1 user