This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted862921

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I know this is delayed and I hope you received some helpful guidance from July, but I'm in the same boat, so I am just putting in my 2cents. If your score is between 64-74, I believe you can get in a rescore (mine is scheduled in a few weeks; the common consensus across forum boards seems to indicate appealing to be a tedious process- but its 25$ so I think its worth it if that is the occasion). If you can wait till January to retake the part III, you can do that but time is money too so you are gonna need to weigh your options. You may consider licensure in another state (NJ, CT, being closest and PA if you have the 1040 hour non-curriculum intern hour requirement fulfilled) if you want to get licensed. Since you most likely ordered the NAPLEX to be sent to NY as your primary jurisdiction, once you take that you can do a score transfer to another state for 75$ on NABP. The MPJE though, you would need to get the ATT by submitting materials to that board. If you still want NY as a primary practice site, you can not do reciprocity (>1 year work in another state and apply for license transfer) once you failed an exam so you might still need to retake the compounding somewhere down the line. Hope this helps; good luck