Meredith College Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program 2017-2018 Cohort

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted848476

Hello,

I recently confirmed my spot for the 2017-2018 cohort of the Meredith Post-Bac program. In addition to providing a thread where similarly accepted students can discuss coursework, scheduling, and other details of the program, I would like to ask everyone's opinion on this post-bac compared to other ones.

Although Meredith boasts an impressive med school success rateof 80-90%, they have no linkage agreements. I am very impressed by @bigstudy and @clark_grisworld 's previous posts on SDN about Meredith, which detailed their fairly positive experiences with Meredith's program.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I recently confirmed my spot for the 2017-2018 cohort of the Meredith Post-Bac program. In addition to providing a thread where similarly accepted students can discuss coursework, scheduling, and other details of the program, I would like to ask everyone's opinion on this post-bac compared to other ones.

Although Meredith boasts an impressive med school success rateof 80-90%, they have no linkage agreements. I am very impressed by @bigstudy and @clark_grisworld 's previous posts on SDN about Meredith, which detailed their fairly positive experiences with Meredith's program.

Thank you
In my opinion, the quality of the program does not warrant the ridiculously hefty price-tag and hoops you have to jump through (Ex: Course enrollment still isn't entirely web-based; I had to wait in lines for in-person student advising sessions to add or drop classes well before the cut-off period). Unless you are in a seriously desperate situation (i.e., completely screwed up undergrad and have no other future options), seek other more affordable post-bacc programs.